Legal measures to reduce the likelihood of communicable diseases:
- Mandatory submission of a negative test (PCR or antigenic) that is not older than 48 hours or confirmed by past COVID-19 disease (must not be older than 180 days / younger than 14 days from the finding of positivity – the need to prove by a medical report or confirmation of positive PCR test), or a confirmation of vaccination against COVID-19 disease, the so-called “VACCINATION CERTIFICATE AGAINST SARS-COV-2”.
- Obligation to wear a respirator in all areas without an exhalation valve with protection class at least FFP2, KN95, N95, P2, DS or a surgical mask (possibility to buy at a discounted price at the hotel reception). Wearing respirators is mandatory for all employees.
- Adherence to the maximum number of clients allowed in group procedures.
- Adherence to mandatory spacing of persons.
The following hygiene rules will also apply at the hotel:
- all our employees will be equipped with protective equipment (masks, respirators, shields)
- Hand disinfection will be provided on all departments of the hotel
- in the restaurant and bar, guests will be located at a distance of 2 m, except for guests in a “family relationship”
- In the balneological center, the safety distance between guests will be 2 m
- The common areas of the hotel will be disinfected several times a day
- Each room will be disinfected with an ionization device after the guest’s departure
#Covid-safe spa hotel Venus